MediaStore’s Access settings give you granular control over exactly which User is able to access which Products and Assets, both internally (admin users) and externally (buyer users and non-registered users). Additionally, Users and Organizations also come with an Access setting which determines their visibility. The following tools are available:
- For each Product and Asset, set an individual Access level which impacts its availability to Users.
- For Assets only, use Asset Status to “activate” or archive an Asset in order to fundamentally control its availability to client Users.
- Use Groups to grant specific Users or Organizations privileged Access to certain Products and Assets. Using Groups does not impact an item’s general Access level, while the Users and Organizations included in the Group can be given increased access.
- Users’ and Organizations’ Access levels determine their visibility to Users from other Organizations and the public portion of your platform
- Schedule Events which change Access settings to automate access changes in advance.